Checking in and providing a status update to everyone. Thanks so much for all of the bug reports and helping us track down some strange issues. Since going online on monday we have been hard at work recovering from all of the issues that have cropped up.
Keep reading to check out all the fixes.
Most notably, we’ve been improving:
- Flavor Profile (the colorful chart) rendering. These charts used to make the pages super slow and weren’t that good. We rewrote that code today and improved performance across the board. We lost our tooltips, but expect those to come back in the future.
- We did another pass over iPad/Mobile layouts based on feedback and added some extra things where you’d expect them. Including:
- A button to verify your account.
- Adding a Juice to a Business.
- Added who wrote a review to the body of it.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing user’s trust from updating on their reviews.
- When you edit a review, it will now remember the order you put the flavor categories in. This is important because the first flavor category you enter is which icon is displayed.
- Deleted reviews no longer show everywhere.
- Fixed a bug preventing international phone numbers from working on the account verification.
- Fixed a bug allowing coupons to be submitted without a business.
- Fixed a bug allowing juices to be submitted without a business.
We’re still trying to fix a few things and have gotten reports of the following:
- The Email Verification sometimes takes hours to deliver the message. We’re working on code to track this issue down, but it’ll likely be a few days before it’s resolved.
- IE11 has some issues still. We know about some of them and are logging them all, so report away! We will get to them in the near future.
If you stumble across something that doesn’t work or doesn’t look right, we can’t make it better unless you tell us about it! Don’t hesitate to submit bugs and feedback to us through one of the following channels:
It helps when reported issues are as specific as possible, so be sure to include the following information and anything else you think might be relevant:
- The URL of the page you were on when you experienced the issue.
- The browser/device you were using when you noticed it.