A deceptively complex and tasty blend. On the first vape I thought, this is decent, simple but pleasant. Not incredibly mind-blowing, but a really solid and enjoyable sweet honeysuckle flavor.
After vaping it some more, you really start to pick up on the underlying complexity, or the "other vibrant flavors" that are mentioned in the description. A couple things on this - for starters, the overall intensity here is about a 4 of 10, it's got good flavor, but perhaps just slightly lower than what I'd consider average. On top of that, I'd say the honeysuckle accounts for about 70% of the flavor here. The remaining 30% make up the the mystery that I became curious to unravel.
It's been a solid day now and I've failed you JuiceDB, I cannot figure out what the other vibrant flavors are. Sometimes I thought I detected a hint of lemon/lime, other times perhaps a note of sweet apricot or pineapple, and other times even a note of some kind of berry. All of these extra flavors are so slight that it's hard to pick them out individually, and after a while I stopped myself from really feeling the need to do so and just enjoy it for what it is.
It's a honeysuckle flavor predominantly, which I love. The other supporting flavors really add to the experience and the end result is something more complex, something sweeter, something more exotic. Whatever these mysterious vibrant flavors are, they definitely work. It's crisp but perhaps not as crisp as you might expect, which makes me wonder if there is a hint of cream or something in here too.
I'll admit I don't often vape one juice all day, but this juice was quite easy to do that with. A great fruit blend, with a little bit of bite to it. The honeysuckle is not floral here, it's a nice sweet fruity flavor with perhaps just a hint of zest. It's slightly tangy, and at times almost borders on a candy flavor, but never quite makes it there. It's very well done - very natural and blended with care. I enjoyed it from the start, but the more I vaped on this the more I really grew to appreciate it.
Reviewed using: Vaporesso Tarot 200 VTC, Velocity RDA, dual SS .26g @ .4 Ω, 75W