This is a near perfect vape. That's it.
I rarely buy Malaysian brands, but my friend working in the industry told me to check these guys out. And WOW was this liquid legit!
Here are the pros:
- A TON of grape flavour. Delicious. Like a grape soda or a grape juice without being overtly sweet. It's described as blackcurrant grape, but there is definitely much more grape. You get a little on the inhale, but sooo much on the exhale
- 50/50 in terms of VG/PG, yet a lot of cloud production
- The mint and the cooling is perfect. This isn't straight menthol. It's a cooling agent similar to Koolada or any of the black pack menthol cigarettes (ie Marlboro Ice Blast)
- A ton of cloud production, especially for a 50/50 juice
- Like many cooling fruity juices, there's a sticky sweetness that can sometimes stick to your lips for a while. Its sometimes much sweeter than when you vape it, so if it bothers you and it happens often, it could be a problem.
Love it. Definitely my current every day vape.
Reviewed using: Coolfire IV TC-18650 with an iSub Apex tank at 55 watts