WELCOME! PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR AGE.
I AM 21+ YEARS OLD
OR

By clicking through and going to juicedb.com you agree that you are at least 21 years old or the legal minimum age to purchase tobacco products in your jurisdiction. If you are in the state of California, Hawaii, New York, and Texas, you must confirm you are 21 years old to enter.

WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Write a Review
Loading
JUICE BRAND
ONLINE STORE
JUICE BRAND
ONLINE STORE

Freeman is the only place I purchase my vape juice anymore. I've tried 15-20 of their flavors and 90% of them have been absolutely top notch with the other 10% just being flavors that I didn't personally like. They make their juice with a ratio of 70vg/30pg so they're always very smooth and the flavor profile, while varying in strength, has always been satisfactory. To top it off, they almost always have sales that make it possible to snag a 120ml for $10-15 and the free shipping is always speedy. The juice is always flavorful upon arrival, and steeping for a week usually brings out the flavor just enough to make it a bit better, but not so much that you need to for it to be delicious. I recommend Freeman to anyone who vapes 0-6mg, the only danger is that it's so good I find myself chain vaping more than I did in the past. Excellent company with amazing products, great communication, fast shipping, and unbeatable prices.

justinhale justinhale
Was this review:
justinhale
2 Reviews
Joined 1 month ago
Sweet
Fruity
Creamy
PG/VG, Nic 30/70, 3mg
Aged for 2 weeks
Value 5 /5
Flavor Accuracy 5 /5
Cloud Production 5 /5
Throat Hit 1 /5
Sweet
Fruity
Creamy
PG/VG, Nic 30/70, 3mg
Aged for 2 weeks
Value 5 /5
Flavor Accuracy 5 /5
Cloud Production 5 /5
Throat Hit 1 /5

This flavor tastes just like the title says, like a raspberry cheesecake. Upon receiving the flavor, the raspberry was a bit overpowered by the cheesecake/sweet flavor profile, but after about a week the raspberry started to really come out. It's extremely smooth and not so sweet that it can't be vaped all day and has been added to my regular rotation. Excellent juice as always from Freeman.

Reviewed using: Geekvape Aegis Boost with .4 ohm coil

justinhale justinhale
Was this review:
justinhale
2 Reviews
Joined 1 month ago
Cool
Fruity
PG/VG, Nic 30/70, 3mg
Aged for 4 days
Value 5 /5
Flavor Accuracy 5 /5
Cloud Production 5 /5
Throat Hit 1 /5
Cool
Fruity
PG/VG, Nic 30/70, 3mg
Aged for 4 days
Value 5 /5
Flavor Accuracy 5 /5
Cloud Production 5 /5
Throat Hit 1 /5

This flavor is a perfect blend of strawberry, kiwi, and menthol. If you've tried Freeman's flavor 'Icebound' and liked it you'll love this one. It has that familiar menthol feel with the fruity flavors on the inhale and a strong fruity flavor profile on the exhale that tastes just like strawberry kiwi. Highly recommended flavor from Freeman.

Reviewed using: Geekvape Aegis Boost with .4 ohm coil

justinhale justinhale
Was this review:
justinhale
2 Reviews
Joined 1 month ago
All Reviews Displayed (3/3)